8am - 5pm MT, Monday-Thursday
8am - 4pm MT Friday
CheckMark Payroll is designed as an easy-to-use payroll solution for small businesses, accountants, and payroll services. There are no monthly fees! Run it as a stand-alone program, or post to most popular accounting systems, including CheckMark MultiLedger. Running an in-house payroll can save you time and money. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. CheckMark Payroll Software is professional payroll software, chocked full of features:Setup
- Allows user to define incomes & deductions for nearly every need.
- Handles tax sheltered deductions like 401(k).
- Comes loaded with federal and state withholding tables.
- Allows user to define different tax expense accounts.
- And much more!
- Run unlimited employees and unlimited companies for no additional cost.
- Allows entry of employee hours in spreadsheet-style window.
- Imports hours from a spreadsheet or time clock.
- Print MICR encoded checks on blank check paper.
- Creates ACH-formatted files for Direct Deposit via a bank or web-based deposit service for all Employer and Employee payments.
- Emails PDF pay stubs for paperless paychecks. (signed emails require a certificate).
- Run after-the-fact payrolls or single checks.
- Accrues sick and vacation time.
- And much more!
- Export reports as a spreadsheet or plain text files.
- Allows user to distribute employee hours or wages by department or MultiLedger job.
- Integrates data with MultiLedger, QuickBooks®, and many other accounting programs.
- Prints completed Forms 941, 940, 944, 943, W-2, and W-3 forms on blank paper and preprinted forms.
- E-files W2s & W3s to SSA and most states.
- And much more!
Q: If I buy CheckMark Payroll, what tax tables do I get?
A: When you buy CheckMark Payroll, no matter what time of the year, you will receive the most up-to-date tax tables we have available for Federal and State Taxes (and some Local taxes) and all tax rate changes for that calendar year. If you purchase a new CheckMark Payroll program in October, November, or December, you will also receive the next year’s update and tax tables for FREE.Q: What are your technical support options?
A: We include online tutorials and a Payroll Manual under the Help menu. We have an extensive Knowledge Base with answers to most common support questions. For new customers, tech support is free for 60 days. And, we offer additional phone, email, & fax support at a reasonable cost. For returning customers, a 30-minute Basic Support plan is included with your annual update. Click to learn more about our support options.
Q: What if I buy CheckMark Payroll and it doesn’t work out for my company?
A: Trying CheckMark Payroll is risk-free! We offer hassle-free, 60-day money-back guarantee. If CheckMark Payroll isn’t a perfect fit, simply return it within 60 days and we’ll refund the purchase price, less shipping. (Our guarantee only applies to software bought directly from CheckMark, Inc.)
Q: Do I have to start using CheckMark Payroll at the beginning of the year?
A: No, you can start using CheckMark Payroll at any time of the year. Just enter year-to-date totals for your employees as of the last completed quarter, then enter after-the-fact checks for the current quarter and you’re all set!
Q: Are there added costs for upgrades like Direct Deposit and MICR check encoding with CheckMark Payroll?
A: There are no added costs. We include our entire Payroll Solution with your initial purchase. We sell blank MICR-bond check paper, preprinted checks and W-2 and 1099 tax forms.
Q: Do I have to purchase an update every year?
A: Employers consider the annual update a minor expense related to the importance of running an accurate and efficient payroll. For one annual fee, we monitor IRS tax forms and state and federal tax tables. We also supply free program patches throughout the remainder of the year, for program and tax rate changes.
Q: I Currently use QuickBooks® accounting software. Can I import Payroll data info QuickBooks®?
A: Yes, you can save a posting file that you can easily import into your QuickBooks® company. CheckMark Payroll integrates with most popular accounting systems.