8am - 5pm MT, Monday-Thursday
8am - 4pm MT Friday
Accounting just got easier! MultiLedger, the integrated accounting package for growing businesses is simple to use. Spend less time doing the books and more time running your business.
Introduced in 1986, MultiLedger combines general ledger, A/R, A/P, inventory, and jobs into a lightning fast, efficient package.
- Creating invoices, payables, deposits, and handling a bank reconciliation is a breeze.
- Keeping tabs on multiple sales tax categories, calculating salesperson commissions, setting up credit limits for customers and vendors, and tracking as many as 99 profit centers couldn’t be easier.
- Unbeatable security features, such as locking months to prevent transaction changes, assigning passwords by user and by menu command, and an automatic backup reminder protect your business.
- Get up and running quickly! Start using MultiLedger at any time of the year. Select a chart of accounts from the samples provided, and then modify to fit your needs.
- Option for 1099 & 1096 Vendor taxes forms filing.
- Unlimited reporting features, such as customer reports, vendor reports, vendor 1099 reports, A/R, A/P, inventory, sales commissions along with financial reports.
- Fast Transaction Entry. Enter transactions accurately and quickly using pop-up lists. And, you can convert a quote to an invoice and a purchase order to a payable with the click of a button. Record customer payments, add to your bank deposit, and update customer history with one transaction entry. Then print a bank-ready deposit slip. Handling payables is just as automated
- And much more!
Q: What if I buy MultiLedger and it doesn’t work out for my company?
A: Trying MultiLedger is risk-free! We offer a no hassle, 60-day, money-back guarantee. You can return it within 60 days and we’ll refund the purchase price, less shipping. (This guarantee only applies to software bought directly from CheckMark, Inc.)
Q: How easy is MultiLedger to set up and start using?
A: MultiLedger is designed to be straight-forward and easy to use for any small business owner. We include several sample charts of accounts to choose from that you can use as is, or adapt for your business. And, you can start using the software at any time of the year, even before you have beginning balances, which can be entered at any time. Plus we offer 60 days of free limited support to get you off to a good start.
Q: Do I have to purchase an update every year?
A: Only users who print Forms 1099 and 1096 on blank sheets will need to purchase our annual MultiLedger update. Printing on preprinted tax forms does not require the annual update.
Q: We are a small business and don’t need all the features found in MultiLedger. Is it possible to just use some of the modules?
A: Yes. MultiLedger is an integrated accounting package, however, you can use just the functions that apply to your business. For example, if you just want to keep track of your receivables, you can use only the Invoices and Customer Payroll functions in MultiLedger.
Q: Does MultiLedger handle quotes and purchase orders?
A: Yes. You can enter a quote or purchase order, then convert it to an invoice or payable at any time.
Q: Does MultiLedger handle multiple bank accounts?
A: Yes. And, each bank account has powerful options. You can print deposit slips directly from MultiLedger eliminating a tiresome chore. And, our built-in bank reconciliation feature saves time and helps you monitor your bank balances.
Q: Does MultiLedger track inventory?
A: Yes, MultiLedger tracks inventory, handles multiple pricing levels, sales tax, and many of other requirements for businesses with inventory needs.
Q: Where can I purchase checks and forms for MultiLedger?
A: You can buy compatible checks, 1099 tax forms, invoices, and statements, directly from CheckMark or most forms suppliers.
Check out our Free Demo and test out the features you seek!
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact Us!