8am - 5pm MT, Monday-Thursday
8am - 4pm MT Friday
HR Support Center
The HR Support Center is available 24/7, so you can access the online HR Support Center for all of your HR needs. When you need personal consultation by phone or email, refer to our HR On-Demand Program shown below. The HR Support Center provides these important human resource services:
- Policy Library: Library of standard business policies.
- State and Federal Laws: Written in easy to understand terms.
- HR Forms: Library of business, state and federal forms.
- 3-Minute HR Audit: Assess the effectiveness of your HR functions.
- eAlerts: Instant notification for important law updates.
- HR Checklists: Checklists to help organize business tasks.
- HR Guides: Various guidelines providing helpful references in following particular business procedures.
- Job Descriptions: Catalog to help hire and organize employees.
- Q&A Database: Hundreds of questions already answered by HR Pros.
- HR Best Practices: Monthly articles covering best practices.
- Monthly Newsletter: Alerts and articles to stay current on HR topics.
- Glossary of Terms: Easy to read definitions for key HR terms.
- HR News and Updates: HR related news feeds and updates.
- HR Cast: Monthly podcasts covering HR best practices.
- HR Resource Center: Resources for ordering posters, training materials and reference literature.
- Quick Guides: Hot topics for employee solutions.
HR Support Center Access
HR On-Demand Program
Upgrade to CheckMark's HR On-Demand Program. With the HR On-Demand Program, you can virtually outsource your HR department or augment your existing HR system with access to our highly experienced HR professionals. The HR On-Demand Program provides UNLIMITED HR consultations over the phone or email/internet, and is an ideal solution for the growing company. Avoid taking on full-time expenses before your business is ready with our HR On-Demand Program. Receive answers to employee relationship questions, unlimited customization of employee handbook, job descriptions, forms, letters, and more!
To protect your business interests and employees and get a complete human resource solution without the expense, begin using the HR Support Center tools and resources TODAY!
HR On-Demand Program
Contact Customer Service at 800-444-9922 or email our sales team.
Q: Are the HR services for all CheckMark customers or only payroll customers?
A: All CheckMark customers and clients can benefit. New customers often include HR with their other purchases.
Q:Occasionally we need new employees. Are there HR hiring guidelines and forms available with the service?
A: Yes. There is entire menu of choices including a hiring check list, hiring forms, templates, guidelines, 5 top tips, and relevant articles. Other topics have similar resources for you.
Q:I'm an employer and have never had any HR problems. Why should we sign-up?
A: As an employer, there is always the possibility of costly employment lawsuits and audits. Approved HR practices are a proactive way to avoid HR issues. Take our Free 3-Minute Audit and discover areas that are at risk or could be improved.
Q: Are the topics in the HR Support Center current and up to date?
A: Yes, very up to date. HR professionals continuously update the site and report on current HR issues that could impact your business.
Q: If I sign-up, can I stop the service at any time?
A: Yes. Simply send CheckMark a written notice, 30-days prior to the end date.