CheckMark's 2016 1099 E-File software processes 1099s for MISC, INT, DIV, S and R forms. You can have unlimited companies
and set up any number of recipients
for each company with CheckMark 1099. Submit ONE e-file to the IRS with all companies included.
Check out more of these great features!
- 2016 1099 Forms and e-File.
- Allow users to “Import from prior year” any time,
instead of only giving them the option once when
they first run 1099.
- Imports CheckMark Payroll employee data.
- Utilizes the latest database technology. No database server
- Fast. Data can be imported from text files or keyed in manually.
- Sensitive data is encrypted for confidentially.
- Compatible with Macintosh or Windows computers.
- Includes PDF User Manual and tech support for the filing year.
- Data entry screen is similar to the 1099 Form.
This version allows all eFile and Print options.
CheckMark 1099 E-File Software comes with high-quality US-based support. Read more about each plan has to offer and choose the one that fits your business needs.
CheckMark 1099 E-File with Priority Support ($219.00)
Get support quickly so you can get back to business with Priority Support. Best for customers, who want faster and top-of-the-queue responses to their issues.
CheckMark 1099 E-File with Professional Support ($199.00)
Ideal for customers looking for excellent service and great value. Best for for customers with basic knowledge of payroll and accounting.
CheckMark 1099 E-File with Installation Only Support ($169.00)
Intended for expert users who are comfortable with the software and have advanced knowledge of payroll and accounting. We do not recommend this plan for most customers.