CheckMark's 2016 1095 Print Software generates reports in the IRS
pre-approved format. You can have unlimited databases, companies
and employee entity setup.
Check out more of these great features!
- Unlimited number of databases, companies and employees.
- A database manager making it easier to navigate from one database to another.
- A print version to print the forms and submit by mail to the IRS.
- Ability to setup Admin user with full access and sub users who can help with the data entry but won’t have full access to all the information.
- Ability to import company and employee information in a tab-delimited text file format.
- Options to view reports before printing and will print all forms.
This is a PRINT ONLY version. If you need E-File capability, check out our Print and E-File version
CheckMark 1095 Print Software comes with high-quality US-based support. Read more about each plan has to offer and choose the one that fits your business needs.
CheckMark 1095 Print with Priority Support ($219.00)
Get support quickly so you can get back to business with Priority Support. Best for customers, who want faster and top-of-the-queue responses to their issues.
CheckMark 1095 Print with Professional Support ($199.00)
Ideal for customers looking for excellent service and great value. Best for for customers with basic knowledge of payroll and accounting.
CheckMark 1095 Print with Installation Only Support ($169.00)
Intended for expert users who are comfortable with the software and have advanced knowledge of payroll and accounting. We do not recommend this plan for most customers.