Announcing the availability of the 2016 versions and annual updates of our Payroll, MultiLedger and 1099 software. The new versions and updates contain new tax tables, new forms, enhancements, and bug fixes. The details of the update are listed below –
Payroll Updates – version 16.0.0
Updated features of CheckMark Payroll software are listed below –
- Employers can now setup and create ACH payments to their bank or through National Payment Corporation to pay their Employer payments, such as tax payments and payments for deductions (401k, insurance, garnishments, etc).
- There is a new option in the deductions match to be able to take a % of what is deducted from the employee’s check.
- Added another option to the Calculation Method in Accrued Hours – you can now accrue hours on a quarterly basis.
- Added a new report – it combines the Employee Earnings Register and the Employee Hours Register into one report.
- There’s a new option to export the Company Information from Payroll into the 1099 program.
- Adding the ability to distribute the tax expense accounts into departments and the different expense accounts within the department accounts.
MultiLedger 7.8 – Updates
The new updated features rolling out with MultiLedger 7.8 are –
- Increased the length of the password field to be able to accommodate up to 10 alphanumeric characters.
- Added a Subtotal line for each Customer on the Customer’s Invoice Item Detail report to include totals for both the quantities and the amounts. Also added a Grand Total line at the bottom of the report for both Quantity and Amount.
- Added a Subtotal line for each Vendor on the Vendor’s Item Purchase Detail report to include totals for both the quantities and the amounts. Also added a Grand Total line at the bottom of the report for both Quantity and Amount.
- Updated 1096 & 1099 forms to be current for 2015 filing.
CheckMark 1099 Updates for 2016
The features rolling out with 1099 software are listed below-
- Added a Database Manager to allow users to create multiple databases in multiple locations.
- Added an option to print Labels.
- Added new checkbox to 1099 MISC, DIV & INT for the new FATCA filing requirement.
- Added the ability to import Company Information in a tab-delimited text file format.
- Added buttons for “Previous” and “Next” within each recipient type to be able to move back an forth between recipients without having to close the data entry window and reopen it for each recipient.